Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Furniture Is IN!!!







All the boxes are in, and starting to be unpacked. Thanks to all of our helpers we got everything loaded and moved in one day. Now the fun begins...finding all my stuff. I have unpacked just about everything...but still cannot decide on their placement. I am hoping to get things hung on the walls this weekend, then the house will start to feel lived in.
As more things go up, I will try and post more pictures. We would love to hear from everyone...so drop us a line or just come on over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like things are coming along nicely! I'd love to visit sometime later this year. Hope you are doing well. I'm getting by as best as possible.

Talk to you soon!

Heather

The Homans said...

Yeah furniture!! It's looking good. Take your time with the placement of things, otherwise you'll take them down or out and move them about 43 different times into different configurations and drive your husband crazy. I'm speaking from experience here.