Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reception Highlights




Highlight #3: Bouquet toss was decisively taken by my grandma. She made short work of the competition and I believe she actually got some air time while leaping for the bouquet. Good job Grandma. Garter toss was another story. No one was diving for that one. However after a second attempt my brother, Michael, did manage to snag the prize. On his left Jarrad looks just devastated, but dont worry Jarrad there will be other weddings.


Highlight #2: Air guitars. Yes, the music was loud, the dancing was fast, but the air guitars, they were ON FIRE! Everyone got involved in the air guitar contest, but I will give Buzz first place for not only playing a mean guitar, but also managing to smash the guitar on the ground without breaking a sweat.



Highlight #1: Shane surprised with a lovely seranade of "I wanna grow old with you" from the Wedding Singer. Shane did a wonderful job and make me cry instantly. My brother did not have quite the same reaction, hence the funny look he was shooting us during the song. We will hopefully be able to post some video of this and other reception highlights.

No comments: